Ocean's Breath Plateau we'll sing until our jaws are broken
Morningside
Sage*
136 Posts
Ooc — Jess
The scarred, earth-toned man greeted them, and welcomed them into their midst graciously. Courteously, he asked for their specialties so that they might be fit in with the current ranks; a notion which made Simbelmyne slightly nervous. 

Would they be dissolved, then, if they joined the pack? Would Dutch’s authority no longer carry?

She told herself not to worry; perhaps Rodyn was merely trying to figure out what assets they might bring. Once Aditya and Dutch had spoken, she stepped forward, to Dutch’s side. Aditya’s casual voice brought a smile to her lips. The man was humble, agreeable. 

”Peace be,” She said with a gentle bow of her head. ”I am Simbelmyne Morningside. I can hunt, fish…Learning how to make pelts. I have minded children before, as well,” Her specialities did not differ greatly from the others, but any increase in hunters must be helpful.
Messages In This Thread
we'll sing until our jaws are broken - by Dutch - March 21, 2024, 11:37 PM
RE: we'll sing until our jaws are broken - by Sulukinak - March 22, 2024, 01:17 AM
RE: we'll sing until our jaws are broken - by Rodyn - March 22, 2024, 07:24 AM
RE: we'll sing until our jaws are broken - by Aditya - March 24, 2024, 08:23 AM
RE: we'll sing until our jaws are broken - by Dutch - March 31, 2024, 11:43 PM
RE: we'll sing until our jaws are broken - by Simbelmyne - April 03, 2024, 10:07 AM
RE: we'll sing until our jaws are broken - by Sulukinak - April 05, 2024, 01:00 PM
RE: we'll sing until our jaws are broken - by Rodyn - April 05, 2024, 06:29 PM
RE: we'll sing until our jaws are broken - by Dutch - April 05, 2024, 07:19 PM