Arrow Lake [m] i'm using all my strength to get out of this hole
Swiftcurrent Creek
Gamma
183 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
With Arlette's fertile time within reach, Viinturuth strayed far beyond Swiftcurrent territory not only to avoid stepping on Arric's toes but to keep from torturing himself. The scent of receptive she-wolf drew him in lije a mother to a flame, fuelled him - it was too difficult to resist. The last thing their pack needed was to find conflict among its ranks, so it was easier to avoid his comrades entirely until the peak of Arlette's season came to an end.

He moved West, picking his way up into the range again. Night fell and the beginnings of a Springtime storm urged him to seek shelter. The wind whipped at his pallid furs and he peered through the darkness in search of an opening on the rocky cliffside, but his focus waned when he detected a particularly inviting aroma on the gust.

He went to her, lured by her silent siren song, and paused when he found a feminine figure crouched over the lake's edge. Viinturuth drank deep the sight of her: a long-limbed beauty, pale pelt reflecting the cool shades of the moon. He called out to her in a low, crooning note.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] i'm using all my strength to get out of this hole - by Viinturuth - April 07, 2024, 02:50 AM