Sequoia Coast [m] sun feathers
Moontide
Trader
54 Posts
Ooc — Twin
perhaps it was the hormones which created a rising bitterness within red leaf, but today, she was much less complacent.
rodyn had been kind to them, welcomed them into his home. he had tried his best to exchange words with her, and all cen had greeted her with was an infantilizing ire. he had lied to her. he had laughed at her.
and so she followed him in a storm of stomping feet and a putrid gaze. what is wrong with you? it came more as a plead than anything despite her anger, lips curled and strained tight as her ears bend to a slant. you lied to me! you told me that i could not speak because these people could all be the flesh eaters. that is useless paranoia. these are nice, friendly folk! and the only reason we are going to have a place to sleep tonight is because of me!
she stands far away from him, seething, defiant. her fists strike the sand beneath her. she almost dared him to hit her. would he, if it would be noticeable by the villagers? you can get them yourself. i am not going to be treated this way.
Messages In This Thread
[m] sun feathers - by Cen - April 20, 2024, 10:34 AM
RE: [m] sun feathers - by Red Leaf - April 20, 2024, 12:40 PM
RE: [m] sun feathers - by Cen - April 20, 2024, 02:22 PM
RE: [m] sun feathers - by Red Leaf - April 20, 2024, 02:42 PM
RE: [m] sun feathers - by Cen - April 20, 2024, 03:04 PM
RE: [m] sun feathers - by Red Leaf - April 21, 2024, 10:26 PM
RE: [m] sun feathers - by Cen - April 26, 2024, 08:59 AM