Hushed Willows [m] Dance, this is the way they'd love
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
174 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Reina had busied herself in caring for Carnelian in the days that followed the bear’s intrusive attack surrounding Reverie’s den. Her waking moments were spent tending to her ward’s injuries, while her nights were filled with soothing night terrors and, in the moments of quiet sleep, slipping out of her den to check on Reverie and the babies. Reina knew that they were in good hands, that Everett more likely have kept watchful eyes on them, but she needed to see for herself.

Eventually, Carnelian had mostly healed and did not require her care as much, so she finally had moments to leave her den and do her part in scouting the area, marking their borders, and scenting for anything amiss. It was during one of these jaunts that she stumbled upon Reverie, the golden beauty entranced by something…or nothing…in the distance; Reina was not sure. Both had been distant, for some reason or another, for the past few days and Reina was glad to have found the woman alone.

She needed some time with her Angel, to right the world—if only the one that lived inside her mind.

Softly, she greeted Reverie as she came up beside her. “Hey, a pebble for your thoughts?”

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
[m] Dance, this is the way they'd love - by Reverie - April 22, 2024, 03:35 PM
RE: [m] Dance, this is the way they'd love - by Reina - April 22, 2024, 03:51 PM
RE: [m] Dance, this is the way they'd love - by Reverie - April 23, 2024, 09:03 AM
RE: [m] Dance, this is the way they'd love - by Reina - April 23, 2024, 10:02 AM
RE: [m] Dance, this is the way they'd love - by Reverie - April 23, 2024, 08:08 PM
RE: [m] Dance, this is the way they'd love - by Reina - April 23, 2024, 08:29 PM