Heron Lake Plateau [m] What's left for me and my broken heart if I cannot have you?
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
174 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Private 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Heavy topics, drugs, gore descriptions, and really anything triggering may possibly be mentioned as the thread progresses.

Heavy lids snapped open to find light again, her nightmare vivid and lingering. The sharp, metallic scent of blood and death filled Reina’s nostrils as she roused, unaware to what had occurred as she slept. Her aching need for relief overpowered her curiosity, blue eyes searching around her for the pouch that contained her addiction.

It took short of a second for her gaze to land on the still, mangled body of Ruin before finding the body of @Tybault. It took a moment for her brain to register what her eyes were seeing, and as it did so, a blood curdling scream resounded from her lips as she hurled herself up and over to Ruin’s corpse. Throwing herself on top of him, her tears soaked into his still warm fur, mingling with the blood that still drew from his wounds. 

There were so many…injuries. Limbs torn and shredded, pieces of him scattered about the area like confetti. His face mauled in what looked to be as a result of one bone-crushing bite. Her rage bubbled as she saw red, her love, her life, destroyed once again by a Medeiros.

Reina lifted herself from Ruin to stalk toward the golden caped crusader, her body vibrating with pain and rage, her lips pulled back into a snarl. Reaching his side, she took a moment to watch him breath, his chest rising and falling as he laid there. 

Helpless. Just as she had been in the hands of Ruin. She suddenly found herself even more angry with the ruddy, gold hooded male, but not in the way she had felt before. No, this was because he had not found her much earlier than now. He had once promised Reverie to keep Reina safe, but he hadn’t done that. He failed her. Failed Reverie.

What did she care? Why would this matter? It shouldn’t…Reverie did not truly care for her well-being. It was just a ploy, an act. Reina was nothing more to any of them than a pawn. 

Tybault had killed the only thing that ever gave her what she craved. And, it would be his undoing.

She surged forward, reaching out a paw to press into the base of his throat, enough to cause mild trouble in breathing, but not enough to cut it off completely. Her head dropped down to his, her teeth dripping with saliva as she snarled, eyes wild and bloodshot with rage. “Wake up, you piece of shit, and give me one good reason why I shouldn’t finish you off. You killed my beloved—you deserve the same!”

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
[m] What's left for me and my broken heart if I cannot have you? - by Reina - April 29, 2024, 08:34 AM