Heron Lake Plateau [m] What's left for me and my broken heart if I cannot have you?
174 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
He didn’t fight her this time. 

Why didn’t he fight her?!

“You’re just going to lie there? Give up? What the actual fuck is wrong with you? Fight me like you always do, you stubborn, fucking asshole of a man!” She raged, trembling above him, tears forming in her eyes. Confusion had settled in her bones—what was she really trying to get at here?

She pulled from him then, suddenly reeling. She grew dizzy, nauseous; a pain so deep in her muscles brought her to the ground. This had been the longest she had gone without the seeds and she was feeling the withdrawals. All contents within her stomach left her, her body convulsing with the force of it. As soon as it had come, it stopped, creams paws reaching to wipe what remained on her lips.

The broken woman found the equally broken—if only physical—man, again.

“Why are you even here?” Her words laced with tired venom while she sought out her pouch of seeds.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] What's left for me and my broken heart if I cannot have you? - by Reina - April 29, 2024, 09:16 AM