Ocean's Breath Plateau all these talking heads are blurred in violet hues
Moontide
Trader
54 Posts
Ooc — Twin
red leaf was in hysterics.
bleary-eyed, trembling; her boy now began to wail and she began to transition to hushing him, soothing him. she pulls him close to her chest. it's okay, akiak, i'm here. aaka is here, sweet boy, we're g-gonna-- we're gonna figure out what's wrong, it's okay!
there is a voice just beyond her den, one soft and laced with concern, and somewhere in the twisting vocabulary she can hear an accent — her accent. red leaf brightens, sniveling as she turns to the denmouth, meeting the dove-colored woman face to face and blabbering through her tears. i-it's his leg. he-- i don't know, i don't know what's wrong, he can't crawl. please, please help.
and then, just as she invites the woman closer, she hears —
cen
the relief at seeing his face is brief, so very brief. instead, it is lit ablaze by maternal instinct, by the flurry of emotions that now clouded her and sent her into a primal overdrive. panic, panic, panic; she stares at him for a split second before her lip bravely curls in a vicious show of her teeth.
something she never dreamed she would do.
you get out, cen, bitter, enraged; the spindly forelimbs move to shield her pup, her boy, her son; her son, her son her son her son she would not fail him not again not again
leave! let her look at him! get out! get OUT!
Messages In This Thread
RE: all these talking heads are blurred in violet hues - by Red Leaf - April 30, 2024, 05:11 PM