Iktome Plains My friends all drive Porsches I must make amends
Moontide
NPC
the seal's shadow
121 Posts
Ooc — orion
"Once or twice," he grimaced in response to her question. The way she phrased it made him chuckle in disgust as an image he would rather not imagine came to mind. He took a seat too as she went on to list her grievances about seaweed. In his experience, the water-dwelling plant was quite tasty, if prepared the right way. "It took me a while to get used to, but seaweed is actually quite delicious," he voiced to her. 

Hag of the Forests? "I think I'll just call you Dwin," he quipped awkwardly, not quite sure what to make of her wild nickname. "I'm Matteo- Taggak. Either is fine. What kinda blessings do you give?" Okay, colour him intrigued. His tail beat a steady rhythm into the sand as he met her gaze, thinking back to the time Seal had blessed the young hunters before they took on the bison. The seal-hunter village had been very hush-hush when it came to curses so he did not want to open that can of worms just yet - if Dwin's crypticity even held some truth.
Messages In This Thread
RE: My friends all drive Porsches I must make amends - by Taggak - May 05, 2024, 03:24 PM