Ocean's Breath Plateau Gerudo Valley theme
Moontide
NPC
the seal's shadow
121 Posts
Ooc — orion
"Yes! It was quite the experience," Taggak preened at his father's praise. His stay had been short but he had emerged well-versed in many things that he hoped to build upon once more in Moontide. The idea of returning was met with an enthusiastic nod. With any luck, he would cross paths with the seal boy again, but for now, his attention was set on the wellbeing of his family.

Dutch was around, "The storyteller - I had noticed him near." Despite their brief time together, Taggak longed to build on his relationship with the man. He was intriguing, after all, and perhaps their shared love of adventure would prove to be a way of bonding. Ariadne too had returned. he felt his brow furrow slightly at this, though his expression quickly smoothed with a laugh. "I am happy for her, truly, and for Dutch and his wife and their kids. Well - future kids, I guess. But most of all, I am happy for you, Dad."

His words were honest, but ended in a deflated sigh. The last time trouble had sunk its teeth into Moontide, it had been at the hands of a man. To hear that another had so swiftly taken his place worried him to no end. Pressing his pelt to his father he tried to offer support the best he could. "Let me watch them - the babies, I mean. Whenever you guys need a break. And Marina," he swallowed thickly, "whatever I can do to help, you name it." He left the unsaid the promise of protecting his younger siblings from whatever evil this man harboured.
Messages In This Thread
Gerudo Valley theme - by Taggak - May 02, 2024, 06:40 AM
RE: Gerudo Valley theme - by Chakliux - May 06, 2024, 01:19 PM
RE: Gerudo Valley theme - by Taggak - May 06, 2024, 01:49 PM
RE: Gerudo Valley theme - by Chakliux - May 06, 2024, 11:27 PM
RE: Gerudo Valley theme - by Taggak - May 07, 2024, 09:37 AM
RE: Gerudo Valley theme - by Chakliux - May 07, 2024, 11:59 AM
RE: Gerudo Valley theme - by Taggak - May 07, 2024, 12:45 PM
RE: Gerudo Valley theme - by Chakliux - May 14, 2024, 02:06 PM
RE: Gerudo Valley theme - by Taggak - May 16, 2024, 08:27 AM
RE: Gerudo Valley theme - by Chakliux - May 25, 2024, 08:12 PM