Emberwood [m] Internet killed the video star
174 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Implosion at its finest lol lort this thread is a gem <3 last Rei post

She had not meant for things to unravel. Her shattered heart was bleeding and someone needed to answer for it. However, not like this…

Tybault had snapped, his aggression aimed for Dusty Rose, and Reverie intercepted him in his path, taking the brunt that was meant for the coywolf. Now, Reverie was bleeding out, lying wounded in pool of blood; a true fallen angel knocking on Heaven’s gate, or, was she closer to knocking on the gates of Hell? Either way, Reina was not ready for a world without Reverie in it, despite her hateful feelings for the woman.

Shimmering blues held Everett’s gaze before he hurried away, to seek help for his sister, his eyes giving away the brokenness Reina’s Revelation had caused. It was not like that, please, believe me, she begged silently, to understand that it had not been her intent. He had no words for her, and she had none for him, none for the others to hear, anyway. It was not the time. She let him depart on his own.

The Hushed Willows healer rushed to Reverie’s side, murmuring comfort and words only meant for her—whether they were heard or not, she did not know. There were words she had always wanted to tell her, but hadn’t been able to with all that had gone on for the past few months. All she knew, however, was that her skills were going to be put to the test here and she needed to focus, yet the closeness of their proximity threatened to distract her. 

Dusty Rose was still close by, she did not have to turn to find him, his scent was heavy, and she quickly remembered that Reverie belonged to him now. The golden angel had never belonged to her and she needed to let that go. Reverie needed Dusty Rose, as much as Reina did not want to admit it. As kindly as she could muster, she asked for his help. Her paws had laid along the wound, attempting to bring the tattered skin together and pressure to the area to slow the bleeding, but she couldn’t stay like this, Reverie needed more than her paws to heal the wound. 

All anger and vitriol that she felt had died the moment Reverie’s blood spilled, her voice somber, but strong as her eyes found the coywolf. “Dusty Rose, I need to stabilize her, but I need more. Everett has gone, Tybault is currently too out of commission for directions, and you are left. I know you do not want to leave her like this, trust me, I would feel the same. Despite my outburst, I do not want this, I never wanted this to happen. Truthfully, there is a part of me that will always love the Angel that saved me, but I know that she is yours, now, and she will be safe with me, I promise you—I owe her that much. Please.”

She looked between him and Reverie, her gaze lingering on the angel before she spoke again. This time, it was instructions for Dusty Rose: gather marigold and cob webs. One to prevent infection, one to stop the bleeding. She would do the applying herself. It would keep her for now until Everett returned.

Once all was said and done, she would not stay.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
[m] Internet killed the video star - by Tybault - May 12, 2024, 08:48 PM
RE: Internet killed the video star - by Dusty Rose - May 12, 2024, 09:05 PM
RE: Internet killed the video star - by Reverie - May 12, 2024, 10:55 PM
RE: Internet killed the video star - by Everett - May 13, 2024, 09:16 AM
RE: Internet killed the video star - by Reina - May 13, 2024, 02:44 PM
RE: Internet killed the video star - by Tybault - May 13, 2024, 02:57 PM
RE: Internet killed the video star - by Dusty Rose - May 13, 2024, 03:15 PM
RE: Internet killed the video star - by Reverie - May 13, 2024, 03:27 PM
RE: Internet killed the video star - by Everett - May 13, 2024, 03:55 PM
RE: Internet killed the video star - by Reina - May 13, 2024, 06:02 PM
RE: [m] Internet killed the video star - by Tybault - May 13, 2024, 06:08 PM