Duck Lake [m]Being born in a duck yard does not matter if hatched from a swan's egg
174 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Private 
Tybault had fled the scene—at what point, Reina did not know. Her focus had been on staunching Reverie’s blood and keeping her soul here on Earth, not on the male who had hurt her. Even now, her thoughts were primarily on @Everett, and just a little on @Tybault, but just enough that she wanted to find him and make sure that he was alright.

She called for Everett to join her. He had every right to refuse her call—she deserved it for springing the fact she and Reverie had kissed on him, on everyone else. The look he had given her had broken her own heart; she could only imagine how his had felt. Could she truly imagine? Did he actually feel the same way about her in the same way as she did him, or, was he just upset that his sister had kissed her because well, they were both females? Did he have those prejudices?

But, she knew she needed to talk to him and, hopefully, they could do so as they searched for his brother.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.