Ocean's Breath Plateau Gerudo Valley theme
Moontide
Warrior
the seal's shadow
121 Posts
Ooc — orion
"I look forward to meeting them," he grinned, embracing his father again in turn and breathing in his familiar scent. It was strange; he hadn't quite realised how much he had missed his family until distance no longer kept them apart. 

The suggestion to hunt was met with an affirmative and enthusiastic nod. He recalled his childhood days of hunting crabs on the beach with Iseul, and stealing eggs on the journey to the sea-ice place. All things he was by no means an expert on, but was excited to be able to teach his younger siblings. "They have the best teachers," he nudged Chakliux's shoulder playfully, unaware of the soreness present in his leg. "You, me, Raiyuk - soon they will conquer the seas!"

As the focus of the conversation shifted to the sealskin, Taggak passed it proudly to his father if he wished to inspect it further. "She let me help - a little. My technique was, uh, not the best. It takes patience to make one as nice as this." He paused, regretfully, "I wish I had stayed longer to learn more of her crafts." 
Messages In This Thread
Gerudo Valley theme - by Taggak - May 02, 2024, 06:40 AM
RE: Gerudo Valley theme - by Chakliux - May 06, 2024, 01:19 PM
RE: Gerudo Valley theme - by Taggak - May 06, 2024, 01:49 PM
RE: Gerudo Valley theme - by Chakliux - May 06, 2024, 11:27 PM
RE: Gerudo Valley theme - by Taggak - May 07, 2024, 09:37 AM
RE: Gerudo Valley theme - by Chakliux - May 07, 2024, 11:59 AM
RE: Gerudo Valley theme - by Taggak - May 07, 2024, 12:45 PM
RE: Gerudo Valley theme - by Chakliux - May 14, 2024, 02:06 PM
RE: Gerudo Valley theme - by Taggak - May 16, 2024, 08:27 AM
RE: Gerudo Valley theme - by Chakliux - May 25, 2024, 08:12 PM