Greatwater Lake [m] I lift my head and all is born again.
Loner
201 Posts
Ooc — talamasca
It is exciting to see what changes befall the man before her, and she watches him become more creature with each goading word. She listens as he threatens her with seed. Does he not see it? That the children of her womb are promised to the palace he serves? That his own sons will be lesser beasts because of her? Why would he be so pleased to bring forward life when it cannot be free? He is a loyal dog; all who live within the desert-place are dogs, Zharille thinks.

The anger in Mesen-ka brings a rise to his furs, a sharpening to his wit. Zharille wonders if he will follow through—is he a beast? Is he as wild now in this moment as she demands her lovers to be? No; he is not there, not yet. He is more words than action, and beyond that he is humiliated.

Sand-rat won't take Zharille; scurry to Big Man! She had been serious.
Ra-shep-ses. Had he mis-heard her? Was that not the word for this superior man?

There was little chance he would comply; but either he followed her order and found a way for this, or he found the strength to take what he wanted. If he failed in his choice she would be sure to make him suffer. To make this cement itself within Mesen-ka's mind, the ogre shoved at him to push him away, and snapped, and did not pull her punches.
If she tasted blood, she would be pleased.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I lift my head and all is born again. - by Zharille - May 24, 2024, 05:31 PM