The Sunspire You charge me like Lithium batteries
46 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
For @Lithium, set around dawn. @Kalevi for reference, though he is welcome to join in!

Her favorite time of day was early in the morning, where all was quiet, the sun just beginning its journey across the skies. The birds haven’t even stirred yet, their songs saved for when there was more light. 

Beside her, Ace slept, the warmth of him surrounding her like a blanket. It almost reeled her back to his side, keeping her in place, but she was feeling restless. A few minutes longer she stayed to soak him in, watching and memorizing the lines of his face softened by slumber. A girl could get used to waking up this way.

But, it did not last, for her legs stirred her onward, not before placing a gentle kiss between the sleeping giant’s eyes and a whispered promise to return. Whether he heard it or not, she couldn’t say.

The mountains were tricky, but thanks to her size and agility, she had minor trouble scaling the heights. It was a quick upwards hike and the views below were breathtaking. There was a valley of fire in the distance, but the longer she looked, the less it appeared up in flames and the more it became filled with rock formations. It wasn’t something she had seen, but she wanted to go there. Maybe, Ace could bring her there.

But, for now, she laid upon a ledge on the high rise, soaking in the views, watching the sun ascend into the heavens. 
[Image: IMG-0266.png]
Messages In This Thread
You charge me like Lithium batteries - by Cynna - May 30, 2024, 09:59 AM
RE: You charge me like Lithium batteries - by Cynna - May 30, 2024, 07:24 PM
RE: You charge me like Lithium batteries - by Lithium - June 04, 2024, 01:56 PM
RE: You charge me like Lithium batteries - by Cynna - June 04, 2024, 03:15 PM