Hoshor Plains And besides in the mean-meantime I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart
Yellowstone
Epsilon
-Peace in your Violence-
379 Posts
Ooc — Danni
All Welcome 
Dreven had heard other voices carrying on the wind. It had perked his tattered ears up and he listened closely. Singular Red Eye fixed on the horizon. He was not unused to battle and blood and murder. He realized perhaps this was the best place for him, if there was a threat. But he didn't know and he didn't like making assumptions. It was too much work.

So with a vigorous shake, he began to move again along the borders. Gigantic paws ripping at the ground as he tore it up. Watering the borders with a lazy lift of leg. Fangs and claws in any brush and trees. Even if they had no threats. People would know they were here. That he was certain of.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.