Wheeling Gull Isle Bring them home
Loner
His Reverence
150 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Tensions had risen, differing emotions crashed together like a stormy sea. Two brothers embrace each other, one man on the sideline, look for peace, to rebuild what once was. It seemed Judah wanted this too. To bring back what was lost, and let it be found.

“I apologize if my question was too direct.” His voice was apologetic, gentle, “This is why I left the valley. I must go back, to Heda, but it is my hope that some of her children return with me.”

Then he wondered, why had Dinah left? Simeon had mentioned Dinah was here, and whether she still was or not, he didn’t know. But the thought of her only remaining blood child leaving her only made him want to return more. To her.

He turned his head toward the mainland, “I have met others along the way. Whatever happens, I will let them know, for they entrusted themselves in my care. A young man and a young girl.”

His eyes left the mainland, and they looked upon Judah, for it seemed that Malakai has already made his decision. “Judah, it is your choice. Either way, your mother will know her children are alive and well.”

Active weekdays: Monday, Saturday, Sunday — Most evenings (Pacific Standard Time)
By the witness of the martyrs
By the passion and the blood
God has raised you out of darkness
I have bought your soul for God

{Bishop Myriel, Les Miserables}
(Most Thread titles borrowed from various gospel songs)
Messages In This Thread
Bring them home - by John - May 15, 2024, 02:31 PM
RE: Bring them home - by Judah - May 16, 2024, 09:11 PM
RE: Bring them home - by John - May 16, 2024, 10:20 PM
RE: Bring them home - by Malakai - May 24, 2024, 11:44 AM
RE: Bring them home - by Judah - June 12, 2024, 12:03 PM
RE: Bring them home - by John - June 29, 2024, 02:37 PM
RE: Bring them home - by Malakai - July 02, 2024, 10:04 PM
RE: Bring them home - by Judah - July 07, 2024, 12:40 PM
RE: Bring them home - by John - July 07, 2024, 11:22 PM
RE: Bring them home - by Malakai - July 24, 2024, 10:14 PM
RE: Bring them home - by Judah - August 03, 2024, 12:29 PM