Meadowlark Prairie A Drop In The Ocean
189 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Damn! I'm sorry. I could have sworn I sent this... but I found it sitting in my drafts today

A short-distance howl cut through the long blades of grass and Paeon stopped in her tracks, her ears up and swiveling. 'Paeon! I'm back!' 

She heard it this time and a smile so big her cheeks hurt came to her face. In her play she'd almost forgotten the entire reason she'd traveled down south, and what a pleasant reminder this was.

"Cass!" she yelled back sprinting off in the general direction of the call. There was so much rustling in the grass. Was it coming from her or him? If she'd simply stopped moving she could figure it out, but Paeon slow down?... a very unlikely thing to take place.

"Cass!?" she called out again loudly her eyes shut tight as she did. Then suddenly she was no longer sprinting through the long grasses. She'd collided with something less forgiving, knocking it over and tumbling with it a short distance, until they came to a stop and it lay atop her.

Her head was a bit dizzied but as she slowly opened her eyes she quickly discovered what it was she collided with. "Cass..."
Messages In This Thread
A Drop In The Ocean - by Paeon - June 06, 2024, 03:50 PM
RE: A Drop In The Ocean - by Cassidy - June 11, 2024, 04:10 PM
RE: A Drop In The Ocean - by Paeon - June 23, 2024, 12:26 PM
RE: A Drop In The Ocean - by Cassidy - July 05, 2024, 04:53 PM
RE: A Drop In The Ocean - by Paeon - July 21, 2024, 09:36 AM
RE: A Drop In The Ocean - by Cassidy - July 25, 2024, 11:05 PM