Lost Creek Hollow am i making you feel sick?
Loner
106 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Away
The wan girl’s beady gaze passed between the young children. Without an ounce of maternal instinct, Shadow’s expression was absent of any love or kindness. If anything, she looked mildly perturbed.

Ma, chirped one. Shadowpaw shifted uncomfortably. Ironically, it was the female cub who resembled Shadowpaw with a back pelt, yellow eyes, and a faded diamond printed upon her forehead who had spoken.

The young wolf’s heart squeezed. She had come to terms with the idea that she had never been wanted by her birth mother… but seeing this child opened pandora’s trauma box.

“Shadowpaw,“ she reminded Wren in a curt tone. Her assumptions about Wren neither loving nor respecting Starclan were reaffirmed. If she didn’t love Starclan, how could she have ever loved Silvetongue in the whole?

I bet these children don’t even have clan names, Shadowpaw thought bitterly.

But Wren looked desperate. Despite Shadowpaw’s frostiness, she wasn’t cruel enough to slam the door closed.

She made a conforted face as if to intone, yes this is weird. Then she asked, “then why are you here?”
Messages In This Thread
am i making you feel sick? - by Wren - August 08, 2024, 08:11 AM
RE: am i making you feel sick? - by Sparrow - August 08, 2024, 05:46 PM
RE: am i making you feel sick? - by Shadowpaw - August 08, 2024, 08:33 PM
RE: am i making you feel sick? - by Wren - August 08, 2024, 09:34 PM
RE: am i making you feel sick? - by Phoebe Aquilanera - August 09, 2024, 01:50 AM
RE: am i making you feel sick? - by Sparrow - August 10, 2024, 08:48 AM
RE: am i making you feel sick? - by Shadowpaw - August 22, 2024, 12:29 PM