Blacktail Deer Plateau Exodus
Kvarsheim
Skáti
FalconWhisperer
106 Posts
Ooc — C.C/Annie
The family in front of her spoke, with heavy hearts but hopes of a new life. Another merge, with a pack farther east. The child looked to her, obviously wondering what her decision would be. 

Rusalka spoke, he spoke of disbandment which came with small shock, then Solveig expressed her gratitude to her. “You are right Sol,” she started, acknowledging her dear friend’s speech, “I have been loyal, your guardian and scout, and you Solveig, have been my family. You all have.” “It is with pride that I will most certainly come with you to the new lands. Further teach the children and maintain the borders. I will be promptly ready to leave at your will.” She finished, with a genuine smile and small swish of her tail.

This was her family, her sister of a shield maiden. She hadn’t had siblings, but this far exceeded any expectations of family. Her nieces and nephews, though some gone will still be considered family. After all, location doesn’t make a pack, it’s the wolves trust and loyalty that does.

This was her home, she would not abandon it now. Not now, not ever.
“If it should happen that you don’t wake up tomorrow, will this have been a life that meant something?” Hawkeye Pierce
Messages In This Thread
Exodus - by Solveig - September 01, 2024, 11:24 AM
RE: Exodus - by Greyfalcon - September 02, 2024, 12:59 AM
RE: Exodus - by Rusalka - September 03, 2024, 06:28 AM
RE: Exodus - by Arrax - September 05, 2024, 11:53 PM
RE: Exodus - by Solveig - September 06, 2024, 12:03 AM
RE: Exodus - by Greyfalcon - September 06, 2024, 12:43 AM
RE: Exodus - by Rusalka - September 06, 2024, 05:00 AM