Firefly Glen [PHE] The Elk Bellows Group Three
Moonglow
Pi
my mind turns your life into folklore
128 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Nanatahala paid close attention to Rodyn as the groups were called. When her name was called, she slowly stood and made her way towards the gathered wolves. When she arrived, she realized she didn’t recognize any of them, though she felt a fleeting awareness when she looked at Arrluk, and she smiled sweetly towards each of them.

Niece—she swung her head towards the Moonspear member as she was greeted, and a look of realization lit up her young face. She did know him! Uncle, she greeted in turn, bowing her chin. It is good to see your face.

It seemed as though this were an opportune time to introduce herself, after Arrluk had done the same, and she cleared her throat before speaking. Hi!!! I’m Nantahala and I live in Moonglow—I’m one of Vairë and Valiant’s daughters. I’m also Rodyn’s hunting apprentice, and I want to be a first hunter one day!! She realized then that she was prattling, and she shut her mouth, and only opened it to add:

It’s nice to meet you all!!!
Messages In This Thread
[PHE] The Elk Bellows Group Three - by Rodyn - October 01, 2024, 07:07 PM
RE: [PHE] The Elk Bellows Group Three - by Val - October 01, 2024, 08:04 PM
RE: [PHE] The Elk Bellows Group Three - by Arrluk - October 01, 2024, 09:58 PM
RE: [PHE] The Elk Bellows Group Three - by Nantahala - October 02, 2024, 09:01 AM
RE: [PHE] The Elk Bellows Group Three - by Eivor - October 02, 2024, 09:49 AM