Redhawk Caldera If you love something, set it free
Oh, me and the Sun? We're cool. He's a chill dude, for the most part. Don't get on his nerves though; he gets pretty heated.
273 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
◆I got not the slightest clue as to where this is, but can I assume he's walking back into the Caldera? If not, I'll twirl it for you. ☆◆

Ashton had noticed the momentary absence of the Calderas Alpha man, the dark dude that all the Hawks looked up to. Per was only gone for a few, and the hippie kept his jovial mood, but of course, the teen did miss his rave cave partner.
Sitting at the borders, the emerald eyed hippie awaited the return of the one and only dark dude he knew.

The he saw it. The brusque and flowing darkness in the shape of lupine.
He wanted to welcome the bro, just smoother him in absolute welcomage.
SMOTHER.
But something about the look in those steel orbs he had...

Being one who was attuned to Nature, that included his fellow bros and gals. And there was a simple feel, a voice, an aura that radiated in omissive waves, giving the golden dude a feel of 'force', 'sad', 'anger', 'fuck you' vibes. Ash couldn't tell if it was just body language or not, but it was there, and it hurt the yellow plaited teen to see his leader in such a shape.

Trotting over the borders a bit, Ashton dropped the vibrant tulips that he had found nestled a bit away from the cold air, growing sheltered in a respite he found alongside a cave, and awaited his leader to notice him.
Messages In This Thread
If you love something, set it free - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 14, 2014, 10:00 AM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 14, 2014, 11:29 AM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 14, 2014, 02:29 PM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 14, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 15, 2014, 12:03 AM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 17, 2014, 12:26 AM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 17, 2014, 05:06 PM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - December 02, 2014, 06:50 PM