Kintla Flatlands Sound the bugle
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Hawkeye's mouth felt like a desert. She had not drank anything all day and it was affecting her greatly. Her mood was most definitely sour as she moved with purpose through the wooded plateau. A light fog barely did anything to stunt her vision, something she was grateful for in this moment; she would have the advantage on any prey or wolf that crossed her path.

The blanket of fog sank down the ledge of her land's borders. Among the water's edge walked a male who seemed to be sulking due to the look upon his face. He began an attempt to retch, and the scowl that was etched into her face softened. With a grunt, she descended the crag, grunting along the way as she took quick, careful steps.

Sliding slightly when meeting the ground, she got a closer look at the male; blackened fur like her own, but the sheen to his was a blue in contrast to her stark black. His eyes were similar to hers, but with more blue, and she lifted her ears along with her quiet "hello" that escaped her mouth. "Are you alright, male?" She was really never concerned about anyone other than those in her pack, but the almost-pathetic look he had cracked the stone surrounded her heart.

ooc: character eye-color was changed so I changed it in my post as well so it makes sense
Messages In This Thread
Sound the bugle - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 10, 2014, 01:46 PM
RE: Sound the bugle - by Hawkeye - January 10, 2014, 01:58 PM
RE: Sound the bugle - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 10, 2014, 02:08 PM
RE: Sound the bugle - by Hawkeye - January 10, 2014, 02:18 PM
RE: Sound the bugle - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 10, 2014, 02:29 PM
RE: Sound the bugle - by Hawkeye - January 10, 2014, 02:35 PM
RE: Sound the bugle - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 10, 2014, 02:40 PM
RE: Sound the bugle - by Hawkeye - January 10, 2014, 02:46 PM
RE: Sound the bugle - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 10, 2014, 02:52 PM
RE: Sound the bugle - by Hawkeye - January 10, 2014, 03:02 PM
RE: Sound the bugle - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 10, 2014, 03:13 PM