Redhawk Caldera If you love something, set it free
Oh, me and the Sun? We're cool. He's a chill dude, for the most part. Don't get on his nerves though; he gets pretty heated.
273 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
Quote: You have, but everytime you tell me, it makes me smile that much more.
♥ Kat.

The blonde dude nodded his head, sunny locks bobbin up and down with the crown dance.
Hell, who had he not thrown his hopes and dreams at, who belonged to the Caldera? He definitely had to tell his tale.

His train of thought almost overturned, flew off the tracks, and crashed into a cliffside, at the next sentence uttered by his rad leader. Family? Pups? Wasn't that like..illegal?
Then he thought through the aspect again, just the joy of comming home to a den, all snuggled up as warm as a dumplin with his munchkin, and little furry minions.
They'd rule the world.

"Weeeeeellll, ya know, I've thought about it every now and then, but I thought it was a no no ta have a puppyhood other than the Alpha's? Plus, knowin' not only that there's a gal out there for me, but little gals and guys following suite, I dont think your own pretty lady would take to fast to the notion of another pack of pups bein' in the Caldera, that she's not the mother of."

His foresty irises set upon the dark chiseled face of his leader, and the yellow dude softened his exuberant voice.

"Plus, I like it here, Per. I'm not too happy on the thought of leaving, just to go start a family. I don't think I got what it takes to be a leader like you, or Foxie Babe. You guys got a huge head over me, and I don't have a problem with it, at all."

"Guess I'm more of a follower than a leader, eh?"
Messages In This Thread
If you love something, set it free - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 14, 2014, 10:00 AM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 14, 2014, 11:29 AM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 14, 2014, 02:29 PM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 14, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 15, 2014, 12:03 AM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 17, 2014, 12:26 AM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 17, 2014, 05:06 PM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - December 02, 2014, 06:50 PM