Redhawk Caldera If you love something, set it free
Oh, me and the Sun? We're cool. He's a chill dude, for the most part. Don't get on his nerves though; he gets pretty heated.
273 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
Ashton reflected on the words from Peregrine with a sense of intent listening.
This dude is probably the most hardcore he had ever had a privilege of talkin to. To sit there and and say he himself, was unprepared for Alpha position, ...
major understatement.

The handsome dude looked up to Peregrine. He was finding that the more he got to know the dark dude, the more respect was there, and the desire to better himself, just to follow in his footsteps, became known too. Ash admired him for the disciplined way he held himself, amd how equally he gave others their turn as they deserved. He took loss and pain on his shoulders, and had the chutz enough to carry it, too.
Like, damn, man.

"When you say it like that, Per, ya make it sound a hell of alot realer than the fairytales I was brought up to believe."

Ashton felt the need to return the favor of telling his own backstory, in trade off with Peregrines.
After all, he should pay em back, he deserved that much.

"Well, you already know ma name. I was born faaaaar off somewhere, but specifically near so tall Aspen trees. I dont even know the name of my birth pack. But they existed. And thanks to my mom getting knocked up, so did I."

Green gems set to the trees, a daydreaming look about his eyes.

"After I was born, I was taken from my mom by my NaNa, mom's mom, my grandma, because shortly after mom had me, she was infected with Rabies. The Curse.
Gram raised me to the world of botany. Herbs, spices, shrooms, barks, spores, plants, cleaning agents, poisonous agents, everything with growable and natural stuff. And woth everything she taight me, I experimented and build upon it. Pretty soon, I knew more than our pack sage.
That was the cue for me to take her spot. But first, I wanted to try a melody of herbal arrangements I came up with, and try to heal my mom."

Silence.
More silence.

"She didn't take the medicine. She didnt even acknowledge it. The only thing she did was snarl and foam all over the place, and try to bit me. But soon, she died. And I took it hard. "

Ashton turned his golden face to his leader's, finishing his life up.

"And decided if I couldn't save her, I was gonna try and save every other wolf out there. But eventually, I came to Teekon Wilds, and came across you guys. Well, I came across your wife who was a bit loopy, a slight slash of delusional. "

A airy chuckle came from him, showing he said nothing he meant in a harmful way.

"And even then, I wanted to help her. I saw she was out of it, but I think she's got a thing against accepting medicines from strangers. I dont blame her, Per."
Messages In This Thread
If you love something, set it free - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 14, 2014, 10:00 AM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 14, 2014, 11:29 AM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 14, 2014, 02:29 PM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 14, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 15, 2014, 12:03 AM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 17, 2014, 12:26 AM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 17, 2014, 05:06 PM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - December 02, 2014, 06:50 PM