Redhawk Caldera i walked ten thousand miles, ten thousand miles to see you.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin paused in her wriggling when she heard her name suddenly cried out from afar. She was lying upon her back with her paws tucked over her body as twisted her neck to look, upside down, across the snow to see a black figure speeding towards her. Recognition hit her immediately and she kicked her legs to whirl onto her stomach just as Peregrine approached and leaned down to poke at her with his nose. Her tag wagged furiously, her bum wriggling right along with it (and omg I just realized that I was wagging my own bum back and forth in my computer chair do I do this all the time when I write!??). She poked back at him, sniffling and whining happily as she pressed her head and cheeks against whatever bits of his head, neck and legs were within her reach.

"That's beta-face to you, slave," Fin barked back with a grin, even as he continued almost feverishly offering her various comforts. She allowed him to finish before speaking again. "First off, I will take all of the above, thank you," she said before her smile faltered slightly as they moved onto the unpleasant subject, far too quickly for her taste, "And yeah, no Koda. Things got super... wonky." Wonky. Yeah, wonky was a good word for it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i walked ten thousand miles, ten thousand miles to see you. - by Finley - November 19, 2014, 05:05 PM