Visting the *Achoo* Healer
527 Posts
Ooc — Sydney
Oh, ok then. We can save that for a later date. I was imagining that she would end up sticking her paw in the fish bowls if she did though, and she'd silently get ecstatic at the fish fleeing from her. Haha... I like Ashton's character, it's really amusing. If she leaves, the thread will end.... But I don't see too much of a reason to stay... Either I can have her stay and the thread can continue or I can make a thread where maybe she finds lavender and remembers that you used it so she hunts Ash down? Long OOC..... >.>
Edit bc I forgot: I'm gonna wait for you to post first on the pumpkin party thread.

She agreed that all medicine didn't taste bad, but some of the leafy greens could be bitter. As for staying, the offer was put out there, but did she really need to stay? All Somnia had was a simple cold, and she probably would've survived had she not drank Ashton's smoothie. Before she could decide, the golden hippie broke into laughter at his own mention of her being a cheer leader.

Before Somnia could get the mental picture up and running, she broke into laughter too. It had always been that way with her for emotions. If a friend either started laughing or broke down crying, she'd be doing it too against her will without even knowing what for. Extremely emotional? Maybe. She liked to think of it as extremely empathetic. Didn't sound as bad.

The mental picture finally rolled in, a little late, but not late enough to be considered rude. Her, sitting on her hind legs in the hallway, moving her front paws up and down in the air rhythmically as she watched Ashton rush from room to room, each filled with a dying member of the caldera.

This brought in a new wave of laughter. Somnia was laying on the floor, snorting with laughter. Attempts at escape were futile. Okay... Maybe not entirely futile... Okay.... It stopped... Until she looked at Ashton laughing... Shit! Hehe.... The giggles going to stop anytime soon? Apparently not.
Messages In This Thread
Visting the *Achoo* Healer - by Somnia - November 17, 2014, 07:29 PM
RE: Visting the *Achoo* Healer - by Ashton - November 17, 2014, 07:44 PM
RE: Visting the *Achoo* Healer - by Somnia - November 17, 2014, 07:59 PM
RE: Visting the *Achoo* Healer - by Ashton - November 17, 2014, 08:29 PM
RE: Visting the *Achoo* Healer - by Somnia - November 17, 2014, 08:48 PM
RE: Visting the *Achoo* Healer - by Ashton - November 17, 2014, 10:00 PM
RE: Visting the *Achoo* Healer - by Somnia - November 17, 2014, 10:16 PM
RE: Visting the *Achoo* Healer - by Ashton - November 17, 2014, 11:29 PM
RE: Visting the *Achoo* Healer - by Somnia - November 18, 2014, 04:21 PM
RE: Visting the *Achoo* Healer - by Ashton - November 19, 2014, 01:39 AM
RE: Visting the *Achoo* Healer - by Somnia - November 19, 2014, 03:42 PM