Redhawk Caldera i walked ten thousand miles, ten thousand miles to see you.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin canted her head as Peregrine turned to leave her for a few minutes as he fetched her the items she requested. She hadn't actually anticipated that he'd be able to do it, but soon she was snuggled under a blanket with some tasty meats to gnaw happily on. She munched a few bites before giving him an appraising look. How exactly to go about telling him that his daughter was evil... hmmm... Best to do it with some tact.

"Well, that little brat of a kid you have kicked me out," Yes, tact, "Like, literally kicked me out. She came bursting into Blue's den shouting some nonsense about how my 'kind' weren't welcome on their turf anymore, then she attempted to throw me out, but I hit her..." Fin paused, her ears twitching backwards apologetically, "I mean... Not hard, but......... I hit your kid."

She paused for another moment, feeling a little awkward before deciding to add a little more. "Everything just got crazy there. They brought Junior in one night with all these cuts on her arms and there was some random half-starved kid they brought back too, then Junior got really sick with fever and almost leaped off the frickin' Plateau before I stopped her and everything was all.. tense and weird and it was just a fucking shit show," Fin shook her head, "I'm actually a little glad they made me leave. Not thrilled with their execution of the dismissal, but.. I got to come home."

Messages In This Thread
RE: i walked ten thousand miles, ten thousand miles to see you. - by Finley - November 20, 2014, 02:08 PM