Redhawk Caldera i walked ten thousand miles, ten thousand miles to see you.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin nodded in response to his questions. She was okay, Junior was okay, they were all physically okay. Mentally, emotionaly? They were maybe a bit damaged there, but otherwise... "Yes, Junior's fine," she assured him, "That big guy of yours.. Pura, I think, threw her in a river. It helped break her fever and she was up and out and about by the time I left. She was well enough to try to pick me up and throw me off the Plateau, anyway."

Fin wasn't privvy on all of the details on what had happened to Junior and the rest. She was unaware of the conversations that had happened outside of Blue's den or while she was sleeping. In fact, up until that point, she had been quite convinced that Junior had made the whole the-Caldera-is-no-longer-friends-with-us crap up, but suddenly it occurred to Fin what it was her friend had just said.

"Wait... Was that stuff true?" Fin asked moments after her smile at the buttsore buttfaces had faded, "All of that... what did you call it.... crapshittery about the Plateau and Caldera being enemies or something?" The only wolf from the Plateau she'd seen since her flight had been Blue, who had strangely failed to confirm the rumors Junior had been perpetuating.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i walked ten thousand miles, ten thousand miles to see you. - by Finley - November 21, 2014, 12:39 PM