Something more than just knowing better.
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
i'll be delayed from posting for the rest of next week. sorry in advance :)

The past two weeks had been something of a blur to the small grayscale girl. Ever since Paarthurnax's departure, Crëyr had constantly been drifting away to her thoughts, rarely back down on Earth unless there was the presence of others.

She was suddenly struck with a strong urge to explore, which she decided would be helpful to her continuous daydreaming. She wasn't far from the trade of Outrider, so Crëyr picked up her pace and padded out of the borders of the Bypass. Part of her wondered if it would be ideal if she sought out Paarthurnax, but the other argument won, telling her that it would be best to consider that option if Paar actually wished to see her.

She didn't even know if Paarthurnax did, anyway. But Crëyr didn't take her chances.

As the petite Welsh walked, she caught sight of the mountains where she'd met the tan pelted male from the Sunspire, Cuan. A distance away before her was a lake, a large, blue bed of water, glittering in the sunlight. It wasn't where she'd met Cuan, but she knew it was close.

She padded towards the lake, catching sight of the figure of another then. As she slowly drew closer, the all-familiar scent entered her nostrils. It was only then she stopped short, her heart flipping, her azure eyes coming to rest upon the crimson healer that was her pack-sister that was a small distance before her.

"Paarthurnax", She breathed.
Messages In This Thread
Something more than just knowing better. - by Paarthurnax - November 20, 2014, 06:16 AM
RE: Something more than just knowing better. - by Crëyr - November 22, 2014, 01:43 AM
RE: Something more than just knowing better. - by Crëyr - December 10, 2014, 10:32 AM
RE: Something more than just knowing better. - by Crëyr - December 11, 2014, 11:22 AM
RE: Something more than just knowing better. - by Crëyr - January 03, 2015, 05:36 AM