Wheeling Gull Isle my kingdom for a horse
14 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Wherever Dori went, Lethe followed. It was not something he had ever planned on doing, it just happened. And now, after two—nearly three—years of being glued to his brother's side, there was little anybody could have done to undo that glue. And that included Eldoris, who often tried to slip away unnoticed from his twin. It wasn't worth the effort, as Lethe had a bit of a sixth sense for his twin's whereabouts at any given time. When it took a minute longer than it should have for his brother to return, Lethe set out after him, knowing his scent almost better than his own.

It took him to the edge of the lapping waves, where he could make out his brother's paddling figure headed toward an island. With no hesitation, Lethe crashed into the waves and began paddling, determination in his baby-blue eyes. He was not far behind Eldoris, and clambered onto the beach no more than a minute after, shaking his coat free of the salt water and brushing his shoulder against Dori's own. He followed this with a nibble of his brother's ear, a silent, heartfelt greeting.
Messages In This Thread
my kingdom for a horse - by Eldoris Scylla - November 21, 2014, 11:49 AM
RE: my kingdom for a horse - by Lethe Scylla - November 22, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: my kingdom for a horse - by Eldoris Scylla - November 23, 2014, 11:45 AM
RE: my kingdom for a horse - by Lethe Scylla - November 23, 2014, 12:06 PM
RE: my kingdom for a horse - by Eldoris Scylla - November 23, 2014, 01:51 PM
RE: my kingdom for a horse - by Lethe Scylla - November 23, 2014, 03:12 PM
RE: my kingdom for a horse - by Eldoris Scylla - November 23, 2014, 05:25 PM
RE: my kingdom for a horse - by Neris - November 23, 2014, 05:42 PM
RE: my kingdom for a horse - by Lethe Scylla - November 23, 2014, 06:26 PM
RE: my kingdom for a horse - by Eldoris Scylla - November 27, 2014, 12:58 PM