Wheeling Gull Isle my kingdom for a horse
<span style="text-align:center; font-weight:none; font-size:8px; font-color:#6B2447; letter-spacing:1px; font-face:GEORGIA;text-transform: uppercase;"><b>these violent delights<br>have violent ends</b></span>
2 Posts
Ooc — Katie
She'd been watching the pair from a distance, her lithe figure perched upon a small crag that jutted from the mountainside. There was no other explanation for the identical appearances of the two wolves who loomed below: they had to be Eldoris and Lethe. Grinning to herself, Neris sprang to her paws and loped gracefully down the hillside. She picked her way quietly through the foliage as she neared the twins, ivory audits pinned forward in hopes of catching a tidbit or two of their conversation.

"My ears are burning," she purled, prancing out from beneath her cover and approaching her siblings from behind. Her tail lashed playfully through the air as her gaze swept over the males' close figures. It came as no surprise to her that Eldoris and Lethe were always near each other, touching and talking as they did. Their intimacy was something she was all too familiar with. "And no, you won't find Eos on this island." She and her sister had continued to avoid each other like the plague.
Messages In This Thread
my kingdom for a horse - by Eldoris Scylla - November 21, 2014, 11:49 AM
RE: my kingdom for a horse - by Lethe Scylla - November 22, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: my kingdom for a horse - by Eldoris Scylla - November 23, 2014, 11:45 AM
RE: my kingdom for a horse - by Lethe Scylla - November 23, 2014, 12:06 PM
RE: my kingdom for a horse - by Eldoris Scylla - November 23, 2014, 01:51 PM
RE: my kingdom for a horse - by Lethe Scylla - November 23, 2014, 03:12 PM
RE: my kingdom for a horse - by Eldoris Scylla - November 23, 2014, 05:25 PM
RE: my kingdom for a horse - by Neris - November 23, 2014, 05:42 PM
RE: my kingdom for a horse - by Lethe Scylla - November 23, 2014, 06:26 PM
RE: my kingdom for a horse - by Eldoris Scylla - November 27, 2014, 12:58 PM