Redhawk Caldera i walked ten thousand miles, ten thousand miles to see you.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Peregrine didn't pry further, a fact for which Finley was grateful. She wanted nothing more than to forget that Finn ever existed. Stubborn woman as she was, she was quite determined that she would succeed in that endeavor too. Fin sighed gently in relief at the idea of getting to rest again after her arduous journey, shaking her head when asked if she had a den there already. She'd wanted to get to know the Caldera more before settling in anywhere, but at that point was willing to settle for anything with a roof and a nearby water source.

His next comment caused her to pause. "Ashton? That yellow wolf that says 'dude' a shit ton?" Fin asked, giving Peregrine a skeptical, perplexed look, "The first time I met him, he fell out of a tree. He's going to play doctor for us?" Of course, it was hypocritical for her to be so judgmental of the wolf. After all, she herself dabbled in remedies and she was a freaking train wreck.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i walked ten thousand miles, ten thousand miles to see you. - by Finley - November 24, 2014, 09:01 AM