Redhawk Caldera i walked ten thousand miles, ten thousand miles to see you.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin followed her alpha obediently, eager to see where he would lead her. She was exhausted and in pain to tell the truth, but god knows her stubborn ass didn't show it as she gritted her teeth and trudged up the slope at Peregrine's side. She canted her head as he talked about Ashton. "Woah, woah, fighting bears and falling out of trees are two way different things," she argued playfully, "It takes skill and brains to fight a bear, just like it takes skill and brains to not fall out of trees, and I'm pretty sure only one of us has fallen out of a tree around here, mmkay." Of course, in the end she would trust Peregrine's judgment, but like hell she'd just admit that to him.

Fin fell into step with him as they walked a little ways in silence together, focusing on each step to mentally will the pain away. Perry caught her attention again, causing Fin to grin. "Yeah I did, eventually..." she didn't want to admit exactly how long it had been after he'd left that she realized what he'd said and what it meant. "Pfft, and you call me crazy when you're the one who trusts me with responsibility," she said with a smirk, "I guess we're all a little touched in the head here. God help the poor minions."

Messages In This Thread
RE: i walked ten thousand miles, ten thousand miles to see you. - by Finley - November 24, 2014, 03:02 PM