Redhawk Caldera i walked ten thousand miles, ten thousand miles to see you.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin chuckled softly at his response. Yeah, they were all out of their minds in the Caldera. They could easily blame it on the residual volcanic ash that was totally a non-issue after probably centuries of dormancy, but who would ever think to question them? Her gaze fell upon the hollowed out space between the two trees and immediately she felt relief wash over her. She hobbled eagerly forward, barely listening except to catch onto the comment that allowed her to respond with "Cause you're butt's too big, eh?" with a cackle.

She dove into the little hole like a........ The only metaphors I can come up with are creepy and gross. It was snug inside, but comfortably deep and thus quite cozy. Fin spun in a few circles to make certain she was about to lay down in the best spot before plopping down and poking her head back out into the cold air to peek at Peregrine.

"I appreciate that, however I am flawless and would really rather just pass the hell out," Fin replied with a smile, "But for future reference, Fox is way more my type than you." Which was not to say that she swung that way, she just... did not swing towards Peregrine.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i walked ten thousand miles, ten thousand miles to see you. - by Finley - November 24, 2014, 03:43 PM