Fly away with me
Warning: Uses foul language
215 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
Raissa, having been in a terribly morbid mood since her visit with Fitz, let the minutes tick by after she the howl calling her. She finally heaved herself to her paws and started dragging herself to the border. His words had really hit her soft spot and the effect was showing. She hadn't eaten in at least 5 days. She rarely left her den and she avoided her pack mates at all costs. Her normally sleek tri-colored fur was matted and dull. Her fiery eyes had lost their smolder and became burnt out coals, their sparkle gone. She had never, ever felt like this before. Sure she had a couple flings earlier on, but she had never felt like this about someone before. She managed to pull herself out of her thoughts just before she came within sight of the visitor.

None other then Fitz stood waiting for a return to his call, his ears and eyes alert. Having no intention to talk to him, the heartbroken girl turned to walk away. If it wasn't for the stupid stick that cracked extremely loudly underneath her paw.

"Fuck..." Raissa glanced over her now bony shoulder to look at the wolf that had held her future. And crushed it.
Messages In This Thread
Fly away with me - by FitzDutiful - December 01, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: Fly away with me - by Raissa - December 01, 2014, 10:39 PM
RE: Fly away with me - by FitzDutiful - December 02, 2014, 03:19 AM
RE: Fly away with me - by Raissa - December 02, 2014, 07:23 PM
RE: Fly away with me - by FitzDutiful - December 03, 2014, 06:50 AM
RE: Fly away with me - by Raissa - December 17, 2014, 02:35 PM
RE: Fly away with me - by FitzDutiful - December 20, 2014, 09:35 AM
RE: Fly away with me - by Raissa - December 20, 2014, 04:31 PM
RE: Fly away with me - by FitzDutiful - January 02, 2015, 04:23 AM
RE: Fly away with me - by Raissa - January 02, 2015, 04:20 PM