Redhawk Caldera If you love something, set it free
Oh, me and the Sun? We're cool. He's a chill dude, for the most part. Don't get on his nerves though; he gets pretty heated.
273 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
◆I made it :D ◆

Ashton kept his gaze one with his alpha, nodding his head everytime it was feelin necessary, and giving the every now and then 'ah', and 'oh gebus' when it was also involved in the twists of the dark dudes words. Just the mere fact that he was sitting here talkin to him made the teen feel pretty special. A repayment was to listen to every words the muchacho said.
And to reflect on it.
Conversation pro, ultimate and unbeatable in the game of talk.
Okay, not as hardcore as he liked to think..but let him think, eh?

"Eh nah, my cause is just a cause. Could be more, but nothin less. I do what I can for who I can, and I do it to prevent myself from saying 'I coulda did so much more for them', ya know. Just ta put myself at ease bout the other dudes and dudettes out there struggling to keep their lives. I just hope what I do doesnt screw me over, cause im sicka bein a softy, then snaggin a narley nodge on the noggin and in the throbbin for it. But I'll get there. Fire Babe is showin me up from wrong, and down from right, so im not that boned."

The sandy pelt smiled at the mention of another healer that had earned Per's favor. Hell, he hoped to aspire himself in sucha possible position, maybe get himself up there in the eyes of the alpha.
Now that would be totally rad.

"A Blue Willow, eh? And a healer at that? Imma have to see what I can learn from the sweets. We can exchange the change and make the dollars, and hell, with that, just imagine all the new remedies we can maybe come up with? All the diseases we could cure. All the sick we could heal. All the happiness an unexpected reunion could be."

Ashton saw himself working side by side with this friend of the Alphas, him an apprentice and a mentor to a girl who also saw herself as a Healer as well. They could cure the world.
One paw at a time, dude. Chillax.

Something that shook the Doctor was the news of his Blue catchin the Mom and sneezin the pups, only for his to take his congrats in the middle of his tongue. Damn, what was this Dante's problemo? Did he need a prescription for 'stop bein a stump of dirt' or nah? Furrowing brows met this bit of irritation at the news, and Ash gave the shadow man a look that clearly said 'bruh, let me at em'.

"Not only is he keepin ya from ya man, but from ya Blue, and from ya Blue's pups. And ya kids. I think he wants a war. Or I could whip up a nice little narcotic or somethin, give him a nice stae of affairs with a little chick I know named 'Sleepy Time' , and ya can just do what ya wanna, when ya wanna."

Ashton barked a sharp laugh, imagining Per with a bandit mask, sneakin out a caravan of a mom, a bae, and a kid or two.
Swipper, no swippin'.
Messages In This Thread
If you love something, set it free - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 14, 2014, 10:00 AM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 14, 2014, 11:29 AM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 14, 2014, 02:29 PM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 14, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 15, 2014, 12:03 AM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 17, 2014, 12:26 AM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 17, 2014, 05:06 PM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - December 02, 2014, 06:50 PM