Wapun Meadow every tear, a waterfall
WINTER IS COMING
215 Posts
Ooc — Will

Raziel blinked at her, "Why not?" he questioned her. "I think your beautiful, especially those eyes of yours." a light smile graced his lips as he spoke, if there was one thing you had to know about this particular Roman, was that he didn't lie much, only if it would protect those he loved dearly. To him, there was no reason to lie about something like this, he thought her pretty so he said so. If he thought she was ugly, he would probably have said it too. But perhaps not so confidently, Raz didn't like hurting innocents feelings, unlike his father Aku.

Raziel gazed at her, in a mixture of confusion and surprise as she licked the tip of his nose, the Roman's tongue flicked outwards, attempting to lick her cheek as a symbol of their friendship, or the start of their friendship if that was going to happen. Hopefully it would, now that he'd 'hopefully' settled down, perhaps he would be able to enjoy the simple pleasures in life, such as having a mate.

"I should return to my pack sometime soon," she spoke, drawing a smirk out of the rather youthful Roman. "Sometime soon, Scarlett. Not immediately I hope. I rather enjoy your company here, and besides, since I've never had cuddles before, aren't you going to teach me?" There was something about this girl that none of the females back home had, perhaps it was because they were all busy training to become fighters and best wolves of the packs. Roman she-wolves had to double their efforts to get noticed as they were immediately prejudiced since birth.

Messages In This Thread
every tear, a waterfall - by Raziel - December 11, 2014, 05:53 AM
RE: every tear, a waterfall - by Scarlett - December 11, 2014, 10:40 AM
RE: every tear, a waterfall - by Raziel - December 11, 2014, 11:53 AM
RE: every tear, a waterfall - by Scarlett - December 11, 2014, 02:11 PM
RE: every tear, a waterfall - by Raziel - December 12, 2014, 08:21 AM
RE: every tear, a waterfall - by Scarlett - December 12, 2014, 08:42 AM
RE: every tear, a waterfall - by Raziel - December 14, 2014, 09:36 AM
RE: every tear, a waterfall - by Scarlett - December 14, 2014, 10:07 AM
RE: every tear, a waterfall - by Raziel - December 15, 2014, 03:55 AM
RE: every tear, a waterfall - by Scarlett - December 15, 2014, 11:30 AM
RE: every tear, a waterfall - by Raziel - December 16, 2014, 08:35 AM