The Sunspire i write mostly on hotel paper.
416 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Tytonidae had become withdrawn. It was the most she had been so in her entire life, and she found herself wishing to do nothing with her days. Exhaustion was a constant, day in and day out, but she continued to wake, breathe, eat, and drink. Most of the days were spent sleeping. She had gained little weight since joining The Sunspire, and she had quickly hidden herself whenever she saw anybody other than Summer approaching. She avoided everybody and everything. Her heart ached with each passing day, and anything other than that was numb.

Summer's call roused her from sleep, and she blinked her green eyes a few times, waiting for them to adjust to the light. Slowly, she rose from her spot and stumbled toward the sound of Summer's voice. She looked a wreck, having improved little since Amekaze had accepted her into the ranks. Her eyes were dull, as was her coat, and nothing seemed to spark her interest.
Messages In This Thread
i write mostly on hotel paper. - by Summer Ostrega - December 12, 2014, 07:04 PM
RE: i write mostly on hotel paper. - by RIP Tytonidae - December 17, 2014, 12:50 PM
RE: i write mostly on hotel paper. - by Summer Ostrega - December 17, 2014, 08:00 PM
RE: i write mostly on hotel paper. - by RIP Tytonidae - January 02, 2015, 12:40 AM
RE: i write mostly on hotel paper. - by Summer Ostrega - January 02, 2015, 09:59 AM