The Sunspire I'm not good enough
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace looked at her and a small whimper came from his maw without meaning too. He was about to thrust a lot of responsibility on her shoulders and though he was more than willing to take up the mantle again in time, right now a rest was needed. He tilted his head and studied her, she was leaner than she had been and she looked tired, which made this all the more difficult.

He sat to his haunches and looked down at the ground, avoiding her gaze at all costs. He did not wish to see the fury or the disappointment there. THe disappointment would probably be worse than anger. Anger he could deal with, disappointment in his shortcomings and flaws he could not. He held enough disappointment inside himself.

Ame...i....I don't know how to begin so I'm just going to plow ahead. I...I would like to step down from Beta for a time. I wish to focus on Vienna and I feel as if I have rather failed you my friend very badly. I could not save Ferdie and I was supposed to protect Summer and I managed to allow him to almost kill himself with herbs...and I am hot headed I have fought verbally with Sumayl on two separate occasions now, mostly about my sister...but well I should have been a neutral party.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
I'm not good enough - by Jace - December 16, 2014, 11:00 PM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Amekaze - December 17, 2014, 12:50 AM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Jace - December 18, 2014, 09:29 AM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Amekaze - December 21, 2014, 07:28 PM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Jace - December 24, 2014, 11:19 AM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Amekaze - December 28, 2014, 03:16 AM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Jace - December 29, 2014, 11:13 AM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Amekaze - January 01, 2015, 02:58 AM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Jace - January 02, 2015, 10:46 PM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Amekaze - January 03, 2015, 01:16 AM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Jace - January 03, 2015, 01:25 AM