Wapun Meadow every death
<font face="High tower text"><div><span style="color:#008b8b;">k</span><span style="color:#158b8b;">a</span><span style="color:#298b8b;">l</span><span style="color:#3e8b8b;">e</span><span style="color:#528b8b;">i</span><span style="color:#3e828b;">d</span><span style="color:#297a8b;">o</span><span style="color:#15718b;">s</span><span style="color:#00688b;">c</span><span style="color:#087b93;">o</span><span style="color:#108d9b;">p</span><span style="color:#18a0a2;">e</span><span style="color:#20b2aa;"> </span><span style="color:#2abab3;">e</span><span style="color:#34c2bb;">y</span><span style="color:#3ec9c4;">e</span><span style="color:#48d1cc;">s</span></div></font>
193 Posts
Ooc — Mini

Having his fur matted and tousled like he had just crawled from the depths of hell was only one of the many indicators something was up with the man. Even if he tried to hide it, the heavy weight pulling stacked over his shoulders and the creases that formed around his face as he frowned were impossible to erase. As much as he hated it, Galileo was now an open book, the sorrow written across his pages exposed for every eye to see.

As Bazi talked about the injury caused during her voyage and how glad she was to be back and bouncing back to her usual self Galileo's thoughtful frown turned upside down to give the girl a quick smile of encouragement, accompanied by a few words of support that despite being spoken in a mere whisper, held the the male's utter support. "I'm glad to see you're mending" he had said while dipping his head as charmingly as when they had first met.

Suddenly, the subject of his well being was prodded again from the dead, just like Galileo a few moments ago. No matter how hard he tried to he could not avoid letting Bazi's icy eyes see through his facade.
Maybe it was time to let it down.

If Bazi had payed attention during their first few encounters she already had caught a glimpse of Galileo's troubled self. "I do" he agreed, pulling his gaze from the ground to meet his eyes with her own. "Remember what I told you the day I joined the Creek?" he asked, not caring that Fox had also been there at the time. The conversation had been theirs and theirs alone -- the firehead had only prodded to hear the story.

"Paarthurnax and Shadow's situation has re-opened those wounds" he tried to explain though truth was that said wound had never really closed."I know it has nothing to do with me, but the scene is far too familiar -- a déjà vu" he went on, his tired gaze not wavering from Bazi's face.
Even if his words were not meant to excuse his recent actions (or lack of reaction) during the meeting he felt like they could; and in front of Bazi's eyes he hoped they would.

Messages In This Thread
every death - by Bazi - December 05, 2014, 01:24 PM
RE: every death - by Galileo - December 07, 2014, 10:08 PM
RE: every death - by Bazi - December 09, 2014, 04:16 AM
RE: every death - by Galileo - December 11, 2014, 08:08 PM
RE: every death - by Bazi - December 21, 2014, 12:35 PM
RE: every death - by Galileo - December 21, 2014, 04:27 PM
RE: every death - by Bazi - December 24, 2014, 07:02 AM
RE: every death - by Galileo - December 25, 2014, 06:30 PM
RE: every death - by Bazi - January 08, 2015, 12:25 PM
RE: every death - by Galileo - January 09, 2015, 06:39 PM
RE: every death - by Bazi - January 23, 2015, 06:21 AM