Ravensblood Forest Smells like a cheap hotel
Oh, me and the Sun? We're cool. He's a chill dude, for the most part. Don't get on his nerves though; he gets pretty heated.
273 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
◆Because Ashton is the only soft hearted fool I own, and just so happen to travel down to Sequoia with. :P ◆

Damn, it was colder than Winter's teats, out here. Not only that, it was foggy, and he couldn't see for a lightning bugs thorax. Why in the Easter Bunny's Taliban did he think it was a good idea to get salt water in the coldest season of the year? Chastising himself, he had to force himself to note that it was for the best. Saltwater s a cleaning agent, one that is thouroughly valuable, especially considering how many of the Hawks injure themselves.

"They hurt themselves more than a fightin' badger's kid, I swear they do."

Yea, it was gnarley that he was graced as 'The Doctor' at the Dera, but couldn't they just not hurt themselves, for a small season? Mother Nature wasn't a growin' type of gal in her cold time.

What was that?

"Hello? You ok, dude?"

The yip sounded a bit higher than a typical bro's, but then again, never judge a wolf by their voice. He had to learn that the hard way. So many Aspens had a series of differences, and one of them was a voice that didn't match their gender. He was just glad he was lucky in genes.

Emerald's scoured the mist, searching for the wolf who made the distressed sound, and hopefully, they weren't as hostile as a few others he had encountered in the Wilds.
Messages In This Thread
Smells like a cheap hotel - by ZC15 - December 22, 2014, 02:25 AM
RE: Smells like a cheap hotel - by Ashton - December 26, 2014, 12:12 PM
RE: Smells like a cheap hotel - by ZC15 - December 26, 2014, 07:12 PM
RE: Smells like a cheap hotel - by Ashton - December 26, 2014, 07:48 PM