it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
His thoughts, as usual, were kept to himself. The Alpha had been scarce among his members over the past week, and while it was not that he outright avoided anyone in particular, he simply found day to day tasks to throw himself in to -- storing the caches, marking the borders and ensuring all was well within the walls of the Creek.

And time to time, he would allow his gaze to stray past the familiarity of the terrain around him and in to the direction of the one place that truly called to him: Neverwinter Forest. With each passing day, the thought tantalized him even more.. To the point that he was beginning to consider moving the pack from the tainted memories of the Creek and to a fresh start elsewhere.. And if it happened to be a bit further than the Bypass and Shadow, too bad.

But the pups would not be moved yet.. And he would need to scout out and find the possibilities. And it was these thoughts that prodded at his mind when the cinnamon wolf would come by Bazi along the edges of the Creek. As one of their more experienced scouts, he quietly debated whether or not she would go with him..

Or if she would balk at the idea entirely. With a low 'woof' to announce his presence, the tawny wolf trailed a creamy paw in the creek surface, feeling the cold like a sharp bite.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - December 21, 2014, 01:22 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Scimitar - December 27, 2014, 08:26 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - December 31, 2014, 02:42 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 03, 2015, 06:30 AM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 08, 2015, 12:19 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 08, 2015, 03:07 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 09, 2015, 09:05 AM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 12, 2015, 05:56 PM