Swiftcurrent Creek Walk with me for a little while
263 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
[size=x-small]Slight PP in my post, let me know if you would like me to change it.[/size]

"Dees are bonny trees," Kieran commented as they made their way through the gathering of hardwood. The wolfess did not respond, in fear of scaring off their prey. Birds were skittish, and should they fly away, the two wolves would not be able to catch them. So instead Falwasi dropped lower to the ground, her steps as silent as the space around them.

Nearing the centre of the forest, the chamoisee wolf spotted two, no, three birds taking a drink from a small pool of melted snow. Falwasi breathed quietly, turning her head in the swarthy male's direction. They would attack for one each, and hopefully Kieran would notice her aim. Trying to get all three would be greedy, and she didn't think it would be possible. The scent of the firs and spruces mingled with those of the pigeon, but the latter of them overruled the former. Falwasi moved stealthily forward towards the grey, buff-necked birds, as silently as she could, however a point would come when the birds spotted her, too. Before that could happen, she lunged at the furthest one, Kieran beside her.

The sound of flapping and a vision of ashen feathers floated around them, making the kill all the more surreal, but through the aura of struggle Falwasi managed to grab onto her prey's wing. She pinned it to the floor with her mouth, the bird using its other wing to try and escape, but it was no use. The she-wolf used her paw to pin down the creature's tail while it slowed down, clearly showing an injury caused by Falwasi's grab.
Messages In This Thread
Walk with me for a little while - by Kieran - December 16, 2014, 12:13 PM
RE: Walk with me for a little while - by Falwasi - December 17, 2014, 05:28 PM
RE: Walk with me for a little while - by Kieran - December 18, 2014, 09:06 AM
RE: Walk with me for a little while - by Falwasi - December 19, 2014, 03:30 PM
RE: Walk with me for a little while - by Kieran - December 22, 2014, 09:37 AM
RE: Walk with me for a little while - by Falwasi - December 22, 2014, 06:15 PM
RE: Walk with me for a little while - by Kieran - December 24, 2014, 11:44 PM
RE: Walk with me for a little while - by Falwasi - December 25, 2014, 07:40 PM
RE: Walk with me for a little while - by Kieran - December 29, 2014, 12:18 PM
RE: Walk with me for a little while - by Falwasi - December 29, 2014, 08:11 PM
RE: Walk with me for a little while - by Kieran - January 01, 2015, 08:48 PM