Redhawk Caldera Katching katching katching kablow
English is my 7th language. Please excuse any errors, either grammatical or spelling-wise. I'm Mongolian, so English is far from my home. :3
56 Posts
Ooc — Saransatsr
Mikael grinned and stood as the other did, shaking snow in the same manner as the wolf did and made sure that no snow remained to melt into his fur. Though speaking of water, he really needed to consider finding a stream or something in which to wash the mud from his legs and his underbelly.

"Of course but you are our alpha. But I am happy the hunt went well." He stretched his forepaws out a long position and sighed happily as the muscles stretched and the joints popped a little into place.
"Nothing much, really. I was thinking of hanging around and getting to know the pack a little more. Maybe go hunt a smaller prey, like a few rabbits for the cache. Might end up just rolling in the snow. Who knows?"

Speaking of food, at Peregrine's offer, he pulled a small piece of meat out and gnawed on it for a good few minutes, only eating that piece of meat. He knew the winter was going to be harsh and he would only eat what was required, as any good pack wolf should. "What about you? Going to hang around or go back to your mate?"

Then a thought occurred to him suddenly. "And do I actually look similar to this '@Ashton'? Everyone says I do but I haven't met the bloke yet..."
Messages In This Thread
Katching katching katching kablow - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 29, 2014, 09:22 PM
RE: Katching katching katching kablow - by Mikael - December 29, 2014, 09:28 PM
RE: Katching katching katching kablow - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 29, 2014, 09:35 PM
RE: Katching katching katching kablow - by Mikael - December 29, 2014, 09:52 PM
RE: Katching katching katching kablow - by Amon - December 30, 2014, 08:36 PM
RE: Katching katching katching kablow - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 30, 2014, 08:51 PM
RE: Katching katching katching kablow - by Mikael - January 01, 2015, 09:51 AM
RE: Katching katching katching kablow - by Amon - January 02, 2015, 05:19 PM