Redhawk Caldera Katching katching katching kablow
<span style="font-family:times; font-size: 8px; color: #222; letter-spacing:1px;"><i>Lumen soli mutuum das</i></span><br><br><b>Deceased.</b>
78 Posts
Ooc — Java
Amon. The older beast practically grunted. He cleared his throat in the next moment and gave a prompt little bow of his head to the younger wolf. And likewise - the caldera can always use more able bodies. Aye, Peregrine?

He glanced to the pack patriarch with a smirk upon his face. It was in these moments when Perry's statement actually clicked in the old fart's head. If most of this kill had already been stashed, then there would be no point in lingering. Aside from... Maybe nibbling on what was left. Maybe.

Amon's stomach gurgled, loud enough to cut through the ongoing conversation and bring a snort from the beast. Ah, I guess I should get something in that pit of a belly before it grows teeth and eats me alive - or something.
Messages In This Thread
Katching katching katching kablow - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 29, 2014, 09:22 PM
RE: Katching katching katching kablow - by Mikael - December 29, 2014, 09:28 PM
RE: Katching katching katching kablow - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 29, 2014, 09:35 PM
RE: Katching katching katching kablow - by Mikael - December 29, 2014, 09:52 PM
RE: Katching katching katching kablow - by Amon - December 30, 2014, 08:36 PM
RE: Katching katching katching kablow - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 30, 2014, 08:51 PM
RE: Katching katching katching kablow - by Mikael - January 01, 2015, 09:51 AM
RE: Katching katching katching kablow - by Amon - January 02, 2015, 05:19 PM