Blacktail Deer Plateau Follow your heart, little child of the west wind
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Hawkeye sucked in her breath, chest tight and heart pounding. Did he just... did he just offer to be my.. my mate?! she thought disbelievingly to herself.

His sudden loyalty to the pack and kind disposition had thrown her for a loop -- could this be the same male that had spoken at her so angrily when they first met? Yet... she felt something for him. She had such a desire to say "yes" but just couldn't take that leap yet.

She decided to try and play it cool. "Your offer is sweet and I would willingly accept, but.. I still do not know you all that well. It has only been a few weeks and it would be foolish after so few encounters." Her heart sank at hearing her own words, and her eyebrows knit together. This was a pain that she had never felt before.

Then, she had a thought. "What.. what if we just court for now? I mean... that's not a 'yes' or a 'no', right?" The black wolf voiced her thoughts to the handsome male as they came to her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Follow your heart, little child of the west wind - by Hawkeye - January 23, 2014, 04:48 PM