Duskfire Glacier Here I stand
-Dark of Soul, Strong of Body-
306 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Adlartok Arrluk was an unusual boy, but he was mostly a good boy. Stepping from the make shift bed he made the night before. He trotted gently towards pack boundaries. He was intent to learn all he could about where he was and what was expected of him. His uncle had taught him to never take without giving back, that you should never owe anyone. So therefore, that is what he was doing.

Placing overly large paws in front of him, and large ears he bent his head to the task of hunting what he could. There was not much game on the glacier but he was willing to try. So he trotted along the way looking for any semblance of game trail. He wasn't the most avid hunter nor the best, but he could make do with what he had. And now that he had a full belly, he would be at his game a little higher.

His mind briefly went towards his uncle as he loped along. The man who had raised him, he had taught Artok all he knew. Had made sure he was self sufficient. Artok had never understood his uncle, and he really often wondered why he hated him one minute and loved him the next. He didn't realize he looked exactly like his mother or that it hurt ot look at him. He never even really thought of his mother, she was gone, had been gone for a long time. It had always just been uncle sin and Glimmer for a little while, but even Glimmer left him. Perhaps he was just not meant to be loved? Maybe there was something wrong with him. He was a demon in an angel suit perhaps?
Messages In This Thread
Here I stand - by Adlartok - January 05, 2015, 08:25 PM
RE: Here I stand - by Scarlett - January 06, 2015, 04:29 AM
RE: Here I stand - by Adlartok - January 06, 2015, 01:51 PM
RE: Here I stand - by Scarlett - January 06, 2015, 06:06 PM
RE: Here I stand - by Adlartok - January 07, 2015, 05:25 PM
RE: Here I stand - by Scarlett - January 07, 2015, 05:56 PM
RE: Here I stand - by Adlartok - January 12, 2015, 09:13 AM
RE: Here I stand - by Scarlett - January 12, 2015, 11:05 AM
RE: Here I stand - by Adlartok - January 16, 2015, 12:39 PM
RE: Here I stand - by Scarlett - January 16, 2015, 01:05 PM
RE: Here I stand - by Adlartok - January 17, 2015, 10:28 AM