it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
He had said it – the very thing on his mind – his clouded vision. Trust. Could he trust her, or not? But she did not back down – the little spitfire seemingly leveled him with a stare, the anger clear upon her usually delicate features. He felt a twinge at her response, his lip twitching as his eyes blinked down at her. β€œI never said I had a spotless record,” he muttered, feeling the anger deflate from him.

But there was something more in her words – aside from the blatant statement she made that she was by no means leaving.. which actually dawned upon the cinnamon Frostfur as a relief. β€œWhat did you mean by finding somewhere to raise them?” The question slipped past his lips, his gaze seeking hers out now as he remained still. β€œOur babies?” The end was a clarification – and despite everything, it seemed like such a natural question for him to ask her.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - December 21, 2014, 01:22 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Scimitar - December 27, 2014, 08:26 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - December 31, 2014, 02:42 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 03, 2015, 06:30 AM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 08, 2015, 12:19 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Scimitar - January 08, 2015, 02:02 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 08, 2015, 03:07 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 09, 2015, 09:05 AM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 12, 2015, 05:56 PM