Noctisardor Bypass Balans Nebes i Ada《Balance of Heaven and Hell》
<i><div><span style="color:#9e0000;">A</span><span style="color:#980101;">u</span><span style="color:#920202;">t</span><span style="color:#8c0303;"> </span><span style="color:#870404;">V</span><span style="color:#810505;">i</span><span style="color:#7b0605;">n</span><span style="color:#750706;">c</span><span style="color:#6f0807;">e</span><span style="color:#690908;">r</span><span style="color:#630a09;">e</span><span style="color:#5d0b0a;"> </span><span style="color:#580b0b;">A</span><span style="color:#520c0c;">u</span><span style="color:#4c0d0d;">t</span><span style="color:#460e0e;"> </span><span style="color:#400f0f;">M</span><span style="color:#3a1010;">o</span><span style="color:#341110;">r</span><span style="color:#2e1211;">i</span></div><div></div><div><span style="color:#291312;">E</span><span style="color:#231413;">i</span><span style="color:#1d1514;">t</span><span style="color:#171615;">h</span><span style="color:#1d1615;">e</span><span style="color:#221515;">r</span><span style="color:#281514;"> </span><span style="color:#2d1514;">t</span><span style="color:#331514;">o</span><span style="color:#391414;"> </span><span style="color:#3e1413;">C</span><span style="color:#441413;">o</span><span style="color:#491413;">n</span><span style="color:#4f1313;">q</span><span style="color:#551313;">u</span><span style="color:#5a1312;">e</span><span style="color:#601312;">r</span><span style="color:#661212;"> </span><span style="color:#6b1212;">o</span><span style="color:#711212;">r</span><span style="color:#761211;"> </span><span style="color:#7c1111;">t</span><span style="color:#821111;">o</span><span style="color:#871111;"> </span><span style="color:#8d1110;">D</span><span style="color:#921010;">i</span><span style="color:#981010;">e</span></div></i>
827 Posts
Ooc — Will
Yeah, sounds good. :P

Mistakes were what shaped a wolf, nobody was perfect and Shadow was just as flawed as the other. He knew nothing could be changed, there was no time machine, there was no going back in time to change wrong decisions. This was life, but it didn't mean he had to like it. He hated it, loathed it and wished someone would just change the fundamental laws of life, if there were any. The creators of this universe, of this Earth, of this very life he had should go and rethink their decision and then go fuck themselves. Condemning so many lives to play their game.

Shadow watched as his opponent began circling too, eyes of liquid mercury followed his movements, analyzing visible weaknesses, forming strategies based on the weaknesses. He held not the normal vision of a normal wolf, but the vision of a warrior, of an assassin, of a fighting wolf. His eyes were focused on as much things as he could, his brain sorting out all the information.

Training his father had sharpened his skills, Aku was also fighting mercilessly, giving him the idea of how a real fight to death was like. Of course he never actually killed his son, his favourite son to be exact. Shadoe didn't know why he didn't kill him, after all with the long line of sons Aku fathered, he could choose from them, choose which was brutal and merciless enough to be his heir.

He loathed and despised his father, but he had to admit the harsh training he'd gone through as a child was worth it at times like these. It kept him alive, kept him moving, removed his pride. Pride had no place in battle, if you had pride in battle it would take your life. You needed to know you were vulnerable, you were able to be defeated to win a fight. You needed to know that to win, you did not hurt the opponent as best as you could, but make sure you were harmed less than the other wolf. Tire them out, remain strong yourself. Bait them, tease them, make them make a small mistake. The mistake that would allow him to win.

Vector attacked first, the move he used on him was familiar, allowing him to dodge most of it. Shadow sidestepped and immediately dove into action, snapping at his forepaws and retreating at once. He flattened his ears, hind legs finding sturdy ground in the snow, and circling like always. He would not be caught off balance, most of his body weight were placed unevenly, it gave him the advantage of speed. Wits before strength, you had to be cunning and agile to win an opponent. Scimitar fell before him, and now, so would this Russian.

Yet even though they were fighting, Shadow was also learning, he absorbed the moves the Russian used and remembered to learn them and use them again if he was ever in a fight. New skills were always useful.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Balans Nebes i Ada《Balance of Heaven and Hell》 - by Shadow - January 08, 2015, 11:54 PM