Northstar Vale JOIN: spontaneous me.
7 Posts
Ooc — Hana
He had decided to travel south and west the day he left his home pack. Fleeting words speaking of salty breezes and glittering horizons brought his paws traveling down the mountain of his previous home, through the plains and valleys, and deep into the terrain of the Pacific Northwest. From here, he could smell what the vagabonds had spoken of as the ocean lingered faintly beyond from the high altitude of the mountain. He had conquered the pass and the ranges beyond; they pulled him up and down the unfamiliar land in search for a new home. It was as if he could feel the magnetism to this land reverberating from the earth beneath his paws.

Silas had never embarked on such a lengthy journey before, and he wasn't about to do it again. Meals had been more than scarce, and even water was difficult to scrounge at times. He was running a risk from the fresh, nubile scents of a forming pack, but he couldn't help but feel the opportunity build. Coming from a large pack, the concept of a budding clan was alluring and enigmatic. At no other time of his life had the golden child of Silas' family been at such a disadvantage.

While this time of year was unnaturally easy on him in terms of sustenance, it was by far the leanest he had ever eaten. By the time he noticed that he had come upon the outermost territory of a pack, Silas was starving. Well, to his mind. He rallied a howl from the staunchest parts of himself to grandly announce his presence before settling into a well deserved respite from his travels.
Messages In This Thread
JOIN: spontaneous me. - by Douglas - January 25, 2014, 11:29 PM
RE: JOIN: spontaneous me. - by Tenzin - January 26, 2014, 04:01 AM
like punching in a dream. - by Douglas - January 26, 2014, 07:16 PM
RE: JOIN: spontaneous me. - by Tenzin - February 08, 2014, 10:26 AM